Sunday, September 17, 2006

The recommencement

I have settled into my new place, bought all new, schick furniture, get along with the people i live with, have a minimum of squalor and have gotten broadband setup here finally.

The difficulties in scheduling and delivery of the modem need to have been experienced to be believed. It was an awesome achievement that took 2 weeks.

A wireless broadband router was then purchased, allowing me to make this post, with broadband speeds, without benefit of cables, naked, from my brandspanking new bed!

My bed just so you know, is a modern styled, quasi japanese dark wood frame, with a fancy mattress, the top layer of which is known as "plush". It is awesome, and i all new matching bedside table and chest of drawers.

Things are most cool

more posts will now follow more regularly... i have run out of reasonable excuses not to be able to post.

Just so you know, lack of internet IS a valid excuse!

Also i really hate those random or possibly computer generated messages that say "Generic Compliment" & "Link to some gay sight which wants to extort money from you or data mine your computer for some stupid bit of info"

If anyone has the knowhow to root up those sights that put those kinda comments and links in my blog, send me a friendly email (as opposed to one which makes my lovely computer die) or leave a message as to what nefarious options are available!

3 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

you hobag! you don't blog for weeks just because you have no connection (SSSSSSOFT!!!) then when you DO blog, you ruin it by telling us you wrote it in the nuddie.. you must redeem yourself by posting many comments on my blog.. not cause i really want to read more stuff written by you in the nude.. but because jen reckons her comments came back to her hotmail address and i wanna see whether it's just her or whether there is something uniformly wrong with the thing..

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enable comment moderation on your blog dude. That will let u screen every single last comment thats entered on your blog. That seems to be the only option available to youse.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Yeah, the only way I could make the spam stop on my blog was to put comment moderation on.

BTW, now every time I chat to you on MSN I won't be able to stop myself from thinking that you might be in the nude. Nice one, bastard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home