Saturday, July 29, 2006

The rhythm

I've been in a little slump.

Being tired most of the time and a bit grumpy. I feel the rhythm, its bob sled time.

Back into the swing of things, enjoying my time, my girlfriend, my job and going out and meeting people.

I'm not enjoying chores like cleaning... but what is new.

Unfortunatly one of the crew i'm working with threw in the towel. He just could stand working with some of the other people he has been working with for a long time any more.

It seems sad. I dont know weather he left for reasons that seemed trival to do with managing relationships of longtime work colleagues or lack of support in his work, or if it was a series of fairly significant personal and health problems that cropped up.

In general the atmosphere in the office is lighter and easier that he has moved on, although it will not be as funny or entertaining.

I am already starting to get excited about my trip to melbourne in T - 13 days.

Hope to see a lot of you all soon.


zig out

(one of my work colleagues also recently got himself a laptop. Its bigger better and faster than mine. Although its of an inferior brand whos support i have had many issues with in the past. It is also cheaper than mine. Needless to say, he's a bastard)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home