Friday, July 07, 2006

Another friday night

I am uncertain.

Things are awesome. I mean I have this awesome job, that I still think is awesome. I have a free car. I have an really cute girlfriend who is ridiculously sweet. I am living in a fantastic climate in a city that has most everything I want. Friends and family are coming to visit me...

and yet...

I, right at this minute, am guzzling claret. I am not happy.

So many things are going well.

Some things aren't. I miss my friends and family. I crashed my car. These things dont seem to be bothering me so much. I have new friends up here. They are different but not the same. They dont quite fill the same void.

This still dosnt bother me that much.

Little nigling things to do with things that I will not write for I do not wish to own up to them at some point in the future are bothering me.

Some of you know what they are, cause i have complained to you about it.

It is something I could not complain about, unless something particularly good had occured. In this really awesome thing occuring, it has given me new information and perspective to be dissapointed and dissatisfied with something.

It is much like a well orchestrated anticlimax.

mmm claret...

In true blogger style: I am listening to "the commitments"

4 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Sigmund, you whine more than Louis from Interview with the Vampire. And right now I'm about as sympathetic as Lestat.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Sigmund said...

I always wanted to be more like Lestat...

I am crushed.

Lestat, maybe Tom Cruise's only ever good role

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

man..
seriously... if you were REALLY depressed.. you would be taking heroin, so judging from the claret i deduce that you are just drinking it so you can convincingly say "i am drinking claret alone" to your distant mates.. who, by the way, miss you too

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Sigmund said...

i am less depressed, i changed drinks, to let we say... sake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home