Friday, July 07, 2006

Wangst

Semi-recently someone introduced me to the term Wangst. When agnst and wankers combine.. so beautiful.


I was starring into the dark depths of twin pools whos ken i could not fathom. Their darkness overwhelmed and drowned all light and hope from their gloomy visage. The terrible and overbearing weight dragged me towards the abyss. Their entirety was my end.

As my gaze moved down from the savagery of despair the sight did impart did my eyes move away from the reflection and see the bright sun outside the bathroom window....

Brisbane rocks :p

2 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

oh dude... grow your hair over one fucken eye next time

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Sigmund said...

i have new glasses, they have black rims.

I also participated in an online blogger survey that returned a picture of a cartoon emo guy...

apparently my rocker type is emo...

I am developing Wangst cred!

Here me roar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home