Saturday, June 10, 2006

Riding on trains

This job is causeing me to ride around on trains a lot more than I expected. One and a half days of the last week were taken up by 2 meetings! One of these meetings my boss organised a train to drive around the rail network so we and some other simialar people in a governing body of our company could ride around, chat and get to know each other better. We got to ride in the front, chat to the driver... it was all good fun.

The second meeting wasnt that long, but to get there required a 1.5hour train ride (approx) so a couple hours there... 3 hours travel time... there went most of a day.


Sometimes meetings are cool!

6 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, your blog is getting easier to read; which is good.

Personally, I don't think ANY meetings are good; they should cut down more on those bloody red-tape-manila-folder-philliac conventions and just let us get on with work. :p But thats just me. See ya tomorrow evening; and don't forget to pick up a dooner and pillows from your follks.

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there ZZigmund!

Your blog is improving and I managed to find where you hid the new pictures! See you sometime in chilly Melbourne....

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Sigmund, I've already said no dirty, foul comments or jokes allowed on my blog site. You're comment in the 'Social slip ups' post was not exactly stuff I want in my site, and no offence, it's not funny. Just like you don't want negative criticism on you blog site, I don't want dirty, foul comments written on mine, ok? And I won't be writing negative stuff on your website (not that I written any I don't think). Thanks

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

yo goatfucker,
read my blog church-wrecker.blogspot.com hey wendy you need some fuckin cock you uptight cunt! drop the god mount the rod!! see that's just off the top of my head, it's an eerie talent, i'd hate to be in a fight with me, drop me a line when you're in,
ma ha ha ra

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

ps what is wendy's blog address then? heh.. just from her comments i can tell you sent her to the religious dildo site, i have some photos i think she might really like..
mara

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Well at the way that you've started fighting and grunting on Mara, at least I know who's the one with a real problem this time. Everybody is free to express their views and opinions, I was never offended about anything at any point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home