Saturday, June 10, 2006

"Antici....pation" - The Rocky Horror Picture Show

This weekend is giving me much to look forward to, I am booked up to the gils with many engagement which show lots of promise. Add to this the extra long weekend and that next week I hightail it down to Melbourne for a brief holiday full of family and friends

The are a number of lovely ladies with whom I am fated to meet up with. However some of those occasions have come and gone without anything interesting to note on, some of these appointments have been cancelled and one of the people in question is a cousin of mine :p

At the same time I made my move up here, she moved from here to Sydney to become an investment banker. Long story short I havn't seen her in 10 years and of all my relatives she is the closest to me in age (about 2 weeks difference).

Things seem a lot more settled these days, I now seem to be generating interesting stories at a frequency of about three or four times a week, instead of a few times a day/night. Sorry I havnt been documenting them all :p

Some things have settled more than I would like. There are the affections of at least 2 girls, whos affections are so settled they may as well be non-existant. This has caused me to feel somewhat disappointed.

The weekend ahead seems most promising however...

I'll keep in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home