Tuesday, May 30, 2006

"If I were a rich man" - Gwen Stefani

Tomorrow, or the day after I will get paid.

If money does not make the world go round, it certainly greases the wheels.

As I have previously mentioned, I believed I was getting underpaid, due to complicated reasons to do with taxation and higher education payment schemes, after I thought this was remedied, still did it look like my pay was been given a high handed shafting.

After some research and painstaking calling of the ATO did general consensus say I was being rooted. I then did recommence battle with the Officer in charge of taxation and mightily did I pursue him, dealing him much damage with my subtle barrage of words and research, and so armed with the right questions did I find, He, I say again HE the infidel of ledgers and accounts royally root up my pay. Henceforce, no longer shall I be of a mediocre salary! Nah I say, Fie unto thee! Half decently shall I be renumerated!

Woe betide the man who stands between the Jew and his money, for "Havok!" they will cry and let loose the dogs of WAR!

7 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I've created my own blog too...http://wen-d.blogspot.com

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dearie dearie me... its becoming an epidemic! Wonder when I'll get infected... @_@;

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

By the way, Sigmund, how do create a list for friends' sites?

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Oh Michael, it's actually not that much of an epidemic =) My blog have a different focus. I think more on the social side. NO DIRTY JOKES AND COMMENTS ALLOWED!!

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home