Monday, May 29, 2006

quick question

I have some rolls of developed film... yes actual celluloid film, old school i know. I did however get it developed in digital format as well.

My question is this, do you want my photos of the going away party posted, and of all the other stuff up here?

now, if you do, my question is this, a full roll of film posted would be 24meg. Would you prefer me to shrink the images down first?
and if so can anyone recommend a fast easy way to do that to lots of pictures at once?

Zig out

P.S: the Zigma loves you all :p

4 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to ask, when will u be coming to Melbourne and how long for? Are you just coming for a weekend?
Wendy

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dork,
post the photos. I don't care how big they are.

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home