Monday, May 29, 2006

To my critics, I give you a shorter post

Let me think what have I been up to.

Hmm, well in due consideration to my audience a short posting

This weekend was relatively quiet. Friday night was kareoke. The first thing I planned in queensland. It worked out farily mediocerly. I was cancelled on by approximately 20 people.

Me <= not a happy chappy

the others i ended up having to wait around two hours for, including this japanese girl i'm seeing. I'm getting the feeling she might not care for me that much...

There was drinking with mates the next night. We went to the beat. A gay bar in Brisbane. My goal was to see hot lesbians kissing. I was too busy ogling hot hot hot girls gyrating on the dance floor and being hit on by guys to meet my goal :(

hehe :p

and as those of you who read the comments might have some incling of, I have recently begun to get upset with my landlord. He has come around every day since i moved in. Thats about 5-6 weeks now. Every fucking day! over the weekend I bumped into him twice and asked him what he was doing. He didnt actually have much of an answer but to tell me it was the common area and finally if i didnt like it i could leave.

I am currently pondering whether or not to stay.


Howver he has been absent from the house for the last two days!

Victory may be mine!!!

(I also piked on touch footy and have some cool new clothes and have found out the source of disconntent in melbourne - (it was a silly girl thing) and i fixed up my pay thing! they were underpaying me! I get more money! WOOT!!!! and this last pay check screw up wasnt my fault so i get immediate backpay!(only of $50 :( ) my new computer fucking rocks )

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home