Friday, May 05, 2006

Up and coming developements

I have been almost coming down with sickness this week, so I have been taking it easy. This ahs also partly impacted on my access to internet usage. As a result I have been absent from my realm, this has been disappointing for me.

New developements have occured, to summarize:

* I seem to be doing some actual work at work
* I have ordered a very fancy and swanky laptop, from which I will be much closer to have net access at home and will update and keep you all better informed
* I seem to be getting better
* I bought a Hi-Fi, which i find to be pretty awesome
* I got paid for the first time for this job (was almost a near miss)
* My proper work computer arrived
* I may have some 'complications' down in melbourne now
* The last weekend was most awesome with many a silly and good story (and a road trip)
* This weekend should include another road trip
* Things are slowing down, cause I slowed em down this week, and I miss everyone back home a bit more
* Apparently there is drama within my family in Melbourne with one of my siblings
* I have commenced cooking and am churning out my standard of gourmet yuppyish food
* I feel slightly lost in this new corporate world
* Next week will involve me being 'proactive' in the field of 'interpersonal networking' to more accuratley understand what i need to find and 'connect with' in the overarching 'scope' of what is expected of me in the longer term
* I am generally feeling better, like the cold/flu/cough or sore throat, whatever it was didn't quite land
* I have been playing more golf, and may be pressured into buying my own clubs!!!
* I have been unable to keep up with my webcomics!!!!!
Overall things are going pretty damn well.

I will try to expand on some of these areas when I have more net time, however, I have been given the option of catching a ride to the gold coast where a party of extremely unbalanced gender ratios prevails or, well you know... typing stuff.

<= comments like the previous one may endear me to some slight trouble due to complications.


Any requests for info are well appreciated.

Any further pranks or jokes to be suggested are appreciated.

Comments about how you all miss me and want to talk to me have me come back to melbourne and tell me about stuff are of course completely out of line and are discouraged


The weather here by the way, is awesome today, probably better tomorrow and we are expecting perfect weather of sunday (Melbourne weather => HAHAHHAHAHHHAHA)

7 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're going to say something on a blog, say it! Whats the point of a blog which holds back info? :p Goes against the spirit of the entire attention-whore thing that is blogginess. :p

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you're getting settled up north.
Those comments on Melbourne weather will cause you no end of grief when we see you down here again! Be afraid, be very afraid! ;-/
(evil laugh track played here!)

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well fuck..
i think ihave to set up my own blog thing cause this renovation thing would be very entertaining to you all... on friday i'm hiring a cherry picker and have to begin the arduous process of KNOCKING DOWN MY ENTIRE FUCKING CHIMNEY as it is pulling the rest of my house down. i have to get up there (10 metres) and take it down brick by brick fuck it.. then ofcourse i will have created a large gaping hole in my roof just in time for winter... i want to cry but have lost my mind therefore i cannot stop laughing like a blockbuster movie bad guy.. the tiles finally go up in the bathroom in a few weeks.. then the taps can go back on and i can bathe!! my abstinence from the rigours of personal hygeine is breaking records .. but it's not really because i have no shower.. as you know i'm not averse to bathing in a bucket.. it's really because it's so fucking cold here that i do not want to get nude under ANY circumstances for fear of getting hypothermia.. i haven't changed my underpants for a week now.. i'm actually getting used to the smell when i go for a piss.. thank god you can undo bras from under your clothes or else i'd have a titsling stuck to me with handfuls of plaster dust and corner adhesive.. so how do you start this bloggy thing? i need to vent the daily hilarities that constitute my renovating life in butfuck idaho...
hope you're ok
ma ha ha ha ha ha ha ra

 
At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey siggy.. hope all is going well up in sunny qld... We are missing your crazy antics down here in cold melbs.. I'm havin a huge party at mine this week i wish you could come.... Ian

 
At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like big butts and i cannot lie... my other brothers can't deny.... when the round things in your face you get sprung.. so hows your sister.. Andrew

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

hey ass clown
you have broadband now but still haven't touched your blog for like 2 weeks.. what's with that? and can we link our bloggy things?

 
At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home