Tuesday, April 11, 2006

An era ends

And so an era of my life draws to close.


I am leaving behind my friends and family, places and comforts and a life I have been comfortable with. So you can follow my progress forward I will summarize what I have been.

  • An amateur guitarist with aspirations of grandeur
  • A martial artist of little acclaim
  • A thinker of big things
  • A star in my own private soap opera (since I’m moving to balmy Queensland, Australian soap opera law dictates that I will return to dramatize again)
  • A reader of books
  • A writer of fiction with little drive and much laziness
  • The master of constructive laziness (I remain reasonably fit so that everyday activities aren’t tiresome)
  • A traveler of anyplace but home
  • A computer scientist
  • A student of teaching
  • A birthday party leader
  • An electronics wiz (in training)
  • An instigator of irritation of masterful dimensions
  • The holder of dark and sarcastic wit
  • A master of cheesy comments and lines
  • A critic of movies who has yet to put words down in byte or pen
  • A gamer of worldly proportions
  • A mocker of all things
  • A procrastinator of incredible proportions


(There may be pockets of pretentiousness around here that need to be aired out)

This is what was. Stay tuned to see what will be.

(Any friends and family, who wish to keep in touch with me, my comings and goings and any interesting events, keep an eye on this page.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home