Saturday, June 03, 2006

Repercussions

I have been having a lot of fun. Getting used to my newfound power in the corporate world and reaking havok upon the brisbane nightlife.

Sadly this has taken its toll. After around 1 and a half months of what feels like an elongated holiday, I just find myself tired and worn out. I choose this weekend and the next two weeks to recover slightly and start all over again in melbourne :p

This has been sigmund saying zzzzzzzzzzzz and may the Zigma be with you.

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its spelt 'wreaking'. Or maybe 'reeking'? :D

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Sigmund said...

haha, cute,

I do apologise for the bad spelling.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

yes it is spelt wreaking mick, and it is also spelt havoc, in the previous post-henceforth and remunerated are the culprits.. i mean fuck sig tsk tsk what the cunt is this fucken world comin to when kids of today can't even fucken spell and stuff..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home