Sunday, June 25, 2006

Noosa

I have just returned from Noosa

There is nothing in Noosa. Nothing at all I say. Completely nothing, except beautiful scenary, weather and beaches, overpriced food, quaint little shopping strips and an awesome farmers market which had some of the best

-curry spices
-feta cheese
-fresh fruit
-yogurt
-fresh lemonade
-honey
-under 12s AFL

I have ever seen

The people there were nice too

At this point I would just like to add I love spas and juccuzies even more now than previously.

I also got to try out my new digital camera which was a present from my folks in melbourne... I have been modernised.

Pictures to follow... maybe :p

Oh my new glasses are black rimmed transitions. When wearing the right clothing and in the right conditions I go from emo to rock in 10 seconds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home