Monday, July 03, 2006

Living it up

Well, things have certainly turned around since this time last week.

I have a very cute girlfriend, whos from japan. <= most awesome

I spent the weekend at the goldcoast visiting friends who were holidaying up on the goldcoast. I lived it up in the sun in the resort's pool and spa, splashing girls and children indescrimantly with superior kung fu water fighting skills.

"The fast and the furius: tokyo drift" was seen by us all

It was very silly.

Basic premise if you crash enough cars through bad street racing your mum and the police will be mad at you and have no other option but to send you to japan, where gangstas will give you awesome cars to trash and hot babes will undulate wildly all over you and the reckages in your wake...

I'm sorry, that actually made the story of the movie sound better than it was...

To summarize, pretty cars going sideways, hot japanese babes (I have one of my own), really really stupid story.


We followed this movie up by watch "Initial D"

Now this is a japanese movie, based on an anime by the same name (which totally rocks) This is a good movie about drfiting.

There is this kid, and he's a spaz. There is a pretty japanese girl who likes him. There is a crappy car that he is allowed to drive which he accidentally kicks the arse of every man and there super hot wheels on some freaky mountain in japan.

Basically, there is lots of drifting, you care about the drift in this movie. There is no stupid shit with gangstas and guns and money, just really cool car racing.

When the final race occurs you Care. You want that stupid kid to win. Unlike Tokyo Drift, where you just want to take the writers and crucify them to the bonnet of a honda and cruch them and it.

In other news, I crashed th Zigma.

*sniff*

no one was hurt. only my pride and some panels

As i arrived at the gold coast, coasting through the underground garage in neutral, possibly slightly quickly, I turned into the parking space as I put my foot on the pedal, the car didnt slow. I slammed my foot down to no effect. As my foot plastered the pedal to the floor the car smoothly drove straight into a concrete wall and bounced off it.

(This further cements my nick name as unstoppable!)

The car is still ok, it drives. It is a trooper. Poor baby, I'm probably going to have to fix that.

Oh and my sister arrives soon. Much shenanigans are in order!

3 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... you DO have this thing for big solid fuel guzzling tanks masquerading as automobiles, don't you?
U got a new girlfriend, I got a new kitty. (GO CATZILLA! CRUSH THEM! BWAHAHAA!) Somehow, I think I came out ahead. ^_^

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

you should see this cat man.. fuck it's so cute i almost want to root it.. it's like a really small feminine ginger version of 'kitty' except twice as fluffy.. sooo sooooft.. i just want to rub mick's pussy all over my naked body.. catzilla 4 eva

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Sigmund said...

gross mental image,... mick with a pussy rubbing it over mara


I'm going to be sick on my keyboard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home