Saturday, July 15, 2006

OMG FREE BOOKS!

I love reading. I specifically love reading fantasy novels. I have just found out through Websnark that there is actually a publisher that has a large range of their books available for free reading online at:

Baen Free Library

Now this publishing company produces many titles that I love by many authors that I much admire. There are many more authors and books they publish I havnt encountered yet.

I am in Love.

My only complaint is that I found this out through the obituary of Jim Baen at Websnark. Sad that a man who achieved much in directions that i agree with died before I found some of the fruits of his work. However I feel a bit better that I have read and occasionally even bought many a Baen title....


F R E E B O O K S ! ! ! ! !

7 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

hey how did you get your "comments" thing changed to "signs of the apocolypse" ? and no - nobody cares about books..

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

hey! read the goth chick's latest post she's imported a comedic ad for something called "visigoth".. i was on the floor.. especially the last line... i needed a laugh without leaving the comfort of all surrounding blackness!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I care about books, just not fantasy books :p

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like bookz cuz they let me read something thats not on a printout or computer screen. Somehow reading it on the screen is a little... Violating. Bleah.

BTW: Book of the moment - Out by Natsuo Kirino

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well there's this book i still haven't gotten round reading yet. It's been sitting there for almost a year or more. It's called Resilience by Anne Deveson. The person who gave it to me might not be happy I haven't read it yet -_-

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

oops.. right comment, wrong blog.. if you're wondering what i wrote, it was alot.. hehe.. funny shit.. but it was for jen's blog ps anonymous is ashley, whoever the fuck that is.. all i know is that he's a homo..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home