Friday, August 25, 2006

MAYHEM!

I have been a slack arse. I am sorry. Although I have not promised or given an intention of how often I would blog, my intention was to blog every couple of days, minimum once a week...

I am less than impressed with myself,

Basically my life has just been full. Full of work. Full of my girlfriend, and full of me just not budgeting my time effectively enough and being tired making everything more difficult.

However it has not all been mundane. What I have described isnt mayhem.

So to recap... recently I went to melbourne, ate so much yum cha I was going to burst! Then i did it again the next day. All with my closest friends, much fun and food was had by all... except one.

This gluttony was interrupted by my little sis's 21st!

Happy birthday! (again)

There were like a hundred ppl runnning around talking and drinking and sometimes dancing and eat - generally having fun. Speaches were given, they were awesome, I wasnt told I had to give one... mine was all impromptu

Order: Jackies friends:
We've know jackie so long, and shes gone through so many girl phases, its pretty funny, the shopping phase, the ripped jean phase, the red cordial phase, the indie phase... etc

ME:
I've know jackie for longer. We have known her stages as well... we know the differently, crying, screaming, screeching, wailing, etc. however these stages were interspersed with lovely eyes, smiles and laughter and my speech continued a short while longer in the same vein, bringing em down and then back up again, like a kitten playing with its food.

Mum:
Mum made a slightly rambling speech about how her poor little baby was so grown up and so independant and she was so proud of her grown up independant baby, is she going to be so independant she moves out?
*many ppl laughed, laughed so loud my sis couldn't ignor the jest*

People started to make too much noise through mums speech. So i told em shut up! or you wont get fed. Also gained many a laugh.

Dad:
I have know ****** for 19 years, she was the only albino nigerian i could adopt. In the last 19 years ****** has been the sweetest, most obedient and polite child I have ever known. She always listens and does what she is told always helps out, is kind and considerate of others.... the list rambled on in kind for 5 minutes

Everyone cacked themselves laughing. Sarcasm is lovely. The speach was made while dad wobbled onto of a chair with a glass of claret in his hand.

Great round of speeches.

So Melbourne. Slower paced than last time, still jam packed, sooo much done.

I am getting a new car, shipped from melbourne, back, black mags, tinted windows, rear wing, nice cd player. Happy... when am i getting it? still in a few weeks :(

So back to QLD, i went to noosa again, cause one of my housemates moved out while i was in melb

I went to visit him with my girl. Awesome time. Sashimi picnic by the river, then the next day, surf club breakfast and playing in the surf. Caught a wave or 2!

Back to brissy. Work. Pleasure, work. Tired. My girl needs help with her assignments that are in english, I try and do work tired. I throw a party for my flatmate and my girlfriends friends

They want to meet aussie guys and have nice food. My flatmates want to make nice food and meet pretty asian girls!

Awesome menu. chicken satay skewers, prawn and chicken ceaser salad, bruchetta, rice, potato something

all made by a good chef (one of my flatmates)

checking out new places to live that arnt as hot, and have less crappy landlords

found one. Moving probably in next few days!

*Gasp*

thats enough for now.

keep hasseling me to write more!

I'm sure the upcoming move and search for furniture will be worth viking prose

the looking for places to move to has also led me to a number of parties this weekend

wierd

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...
Sod off Sandy.

Nice entry Sig. As usual, Jan's speeches cut like that scapel the surgeon forgot to take out: where you least expect it and after the numbness wears off. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home