Sunday, February 04, 2007

Show me the way to my abode

I’m settling into a new place, a much nicer place, with only me and my girl. We moved in together. In a world seemingly full of people we didn’t want to live with, we were intrinsically drawn to each as people we each love and want to spend time with… A vast contrast to some of the people we have cohabitated with so far.

We have been doing the rounds. In the past week I have ogled more kitchen utensils, outdoor settings, dining room tables and chairs, tvs, dvd players, couches, sofa beds the attractive females who cannot cover up due to extremely severe prevailing heat. Proving this heat does have its fringe benefits.

Most of the decisions have been made and many purchases finalized, which weren’t as expensive as I had a right to expect in this throw away consumable society we live in… sometimes consumerism and capitalism work well for you :p

One such decision was organizing the continuation of my internet service. Its nice to be able to say to you all again.

Come visit my new place, up here in the north… Don’t forget to wish me well on my birthday, as my sister is currently on her way up here to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home