Thursday, January 18, 2007

Blogging

I hope to blog more in the future, this I endeavor I hope to be aided in by the purchase of a Palm Top PDA, with it I shall hold the future in my hand, esoteric hand stokes, aided by a small plastic wand will turn every gesture into a mystical creation of words, wireless would aid immensely in conveying that information to the centre of my mystic universe… my awesome laptop… which can now be purchased for a grand less than I paid for it, almost a year later…

Anyway, any suggestions or advice on what to get are appreciated, someone in melb has one they want to get rid of for $50, if your reading this, post the details on here, so the nice people can read it and advise me :p

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. Dream on buddy. You'll be looking to pay off at leat 300 dollars if you want something thats decent (and second hand). You could probably get cheaper, but hey, if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. And we all know what monkeys do... doo doo.... dooo

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Sig,
Sorry for the delay in getting to you about this PDA thingy. I don't have the specs on me, but I remember it's a HP Jornada, not sure of the model. It's colour and it's probably fair to say it's dated, but it works, and it's $50, you can put SCUMMVM on it, and play monkey island!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home