Sunday, January 14, 2007

Struck Dumb

Saturday was going to be a hard day, full of getting ready for the week ahead andd house hunting. It was going to be a right pain, but for a good cause.

On Friday I found out that this pain, that would have been in the name of improving the quality of my life in Brisbane, could not occur.

Currently we are working on a silly project in a kinda silly way. This project was also excepted with too little time to complete it, so my Saturday was taken up by overtime. In spite of this getting in the way of things that I needed to do, I guess I didn’t mind that much, except that on Saturday my car didn’t start. The second time within 1 week, battery issues that related to other things… I’m no car expert.

The amount of pain and hassle this caused was unbelievable.

House hunting will have to wait till next Saturday now, because of work and this is Brisbane where real estate agents don’t work too much on Sundays.

This morning I went to tai chi class, run by the kung fu school I go to, and that was pretty nice and energizing.

Keeping you updated…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home