Monday, December 04, 2006

Shagged

I'm too shagged to write or think too much at the moment, so lets try something different.

In approximately 2 weeks I'm going to be in Melbourne (W00t!!!)

I have some stuff to go to, weddings, New Year's parties... that kinda stuff.

In addition my girlfriend is coming with me, who has seen none of Melbourne and Victoria, very little of Australia in general except for some of Queensland. How about this, can you all suggest places to go and see and do in Melbourne/Victoria. Anyone who suggests hitting the 21st century nightclub in Frankstone with the revolving dance floor will recieve a backhand and the suggestion will be taken under advisement :p


so get crackin suggest away!!!!

Some suggestions I have recieved so far are: Great ocean road, grampions, botanical gardens, st kilda beach and your mumma!

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I believe this calls for a good old-fashioned bar crawl to initiate Kana to the joys of melbourne :p

 
At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, my vote is for the 'your mumma' one! :P

But a pub crawl sounds good too! Especially after last saturday night and Jen showing us all the cool clubs/pubs/nightclubs to go to in melbourne. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home