Thursday, November 02, 2006

Suprise

Well, I been working, sorting out work stuff, which is where I spend much time. Revolutionising the Qld Rail Industry with new progressive scientific, mathematical and statistical ideas...

Doing martial arts, playing tennis (for the first time in years), driving my new car. I mean I said I was gonna do some stuff, and I been doing it...

Not much time left over for much else actually...

Ah well.

Tomorrow - A party (I missed having a halloween party... didnt get around to it)

A Brazilian themed party at a cocktail bar in a swanky part of brisbane, I will be attending with many a very cute japanese girl, one of which will be my girlfriend (Not drawn at random)

Oh, No, it's like i'm all alone up here, nothing to do, no familiar faces, no friends or family... these cute japanese and sexy brazilian girls will have to console me ;)

3 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor man! :-)

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

i note there is a direct correlation between you saying a whole bunch of mates just started playing warcrack hence you resumed playing.. and then you saying your life is too busy to blog.. you're not partying at all are you?! all lies!! you're logged in every spare second i reckon. as some gay ranger character.. next thing you know you'll be forty, fat, womanless and still living in sharehouse accommodation.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Sigmund said...

nah, havnt really had time to get stuck into warcrack :( so i've let my subsrciption lapse

 

Post a Comment

<< Home