Saturday, October 21, 2006

The winds of foreboding

This most recent Monday I woke to feel the sticky moist air cling to my body, as it had all night. In the grey light of day the heat was oppressive and present in every droplet of water in the air.

The mugginess concentrated itself against the force of my movements as I fixed food and made my way to work. Early in the morning a clouded day did nothing to dilute the steaming gaze of the sun. As the clammy material of my shirt molded to my body and I trudged onward towards work I could feel in the wind, this was only the beginning.

As torturous and arduous as that mornings weather was, it was merely a taste of things to come. By all recollection of the people who live here, the weather is only going to get worse.

P.S: today in brisbane it was overcast, and then it started raining... duuuude!!!

P.P.S: and still freaking humid the whole time

P.P.P.S: I GOT A NEW FRIGGIN CAR!!!!! NEW POST TO FOLLOW SOON IN VIKING PROSE TO CELEBRATE!!!!! THIS DIDST SIGMUND DECLARE UNTO THE FALLING SKY!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home