Thursday, October 12, 2006

Generalities

So the actual events that are going on at the moment include
• Minor to medium disgruntlement at work, that seems to have been sorted
• There is a new person who is being referred to as Sigmund 2 who I am effectively showing the ropes to and training (after being there only 6 months!)
• My new car should be heading my way soonish!!!! (I really really really hope, but it should, REALLY)
• I am organizing my upcoming trip to Melbourne at the end of the year
• I am currently engaged in negotiations about the bond for the last place I lived at, either it gets worked out or it gets taken to small claims court, the guy from the residential tenancy authority who is supposed to be the intermediary for conciliation is being a total A-hole. He doesn’t bother doing anything except say, look give in or you’ll go to court, you have no case, did you talk to the tenant’s authority, you’re still going ahead? For someone supposed to be impartial…
• The place I’m living at at the moment is pretty cool, the people are pretty cool and last weekend I had a housewarming that was pretty nice
• My best friend M:CSH and his girlfriend and my folks and my girlfriend’s mum are all apparently enroute to brissy in the next 2 months
• I think I might be slightly sick atm… like physically, mentally I wont discuss at the moment :p
• Oh I’m also deciding to stop studying teaching for the moment

Signoff~

Toot! Toot!

1 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

no don't stop. keep doing the uni. i'm serious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home