Sunday, October 22, 2006

Planning

Now if you go back about 2 weeks, there were a bunch of things I wanted to say all at once, now, listening to your complaints and constructive critism of days past, I gathered if I felt the need to vent, I should do it in palatable sized bits. So thats what i did, wrote short to the point comments. This gave me about 6 or so of posts. Every so often a new one got written during the posting process :p

So you had shortish new comments regularly each about a different aspect of my life.

Palatable bit sized chunks.

I hope you enjoyed the regularity, I will aim to keep it up, but not too hard :p

Either way, the backlog has been consumed, I've got to start re-developing and saving up a new back log, or well, I will as it seems its the best way to achieve the regularity of writting I wish.

Now feedback time.

Was that enjoyable and interesting enough for you?

or would you prefer unbalanced posts and more impulsiveness and more accurate up to date, up to the second posts, when they occur?

Soon to follow news of the shiny new death coloured chariot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home