Friday, December 08, 2006

PS2 Envy

I am at a quandary, I walked into EB games today, low and behold, before me I did see a play station 2 for I believe it was around $150, new. That’s pretty cheap for a good games console, which now has cheap second hand games available for it, as well as able to be chipped and games ‘acquired.’ I haven’t had a games console for a long time, and that seems a pretty reasonable price for one…

I also don’t play games on my pc that much either… I haven’t really had a chance to play the games I’ve got already… however… CHEAP. I mean it would be pretty cool, it would be handy, fun and I might play games a little more, as well as have a dvd player of my own, for when I actually have to get all my own furniture and stuff…

I cant decide.

Help me!

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

$150 for a games console and a DVD player? Sounds like a sweet deal!

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go go go Dood. Get the sucker chip-modded, bring your burner, and grab whatever games you want from me, and geek out once in a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home