Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Accommodation

I hate it. Every place I’ve lived in recently, either it has people living there who suck, in one way or another (the bad way), or the place sucks. Air conditioning is a must. People who clean up after themselves is a must. Crazy old alcos are definitely out.

Me and my baby are going to be moving in together, most likely with some Korean girl, there are some other options, but basically, as long as we know the person, they aint a pig, or like crazy or something them living with us would be awesome. At least then I don’t have to take pot luck with whoever moves in with us.

Taking essentially pot luck with what a place is like and how much of a pain, or lack of one the owners are is enough.

I recon as long as the place seems clean, big enough, has aircon and I’m living with people I am pretty sure I can live with, it should all be fine.

This is Brisbane… maybe if we went for the random flatmate option we might end up with one of the hot strippers who strut around the city in black tank tops and hot pants, distributing discount vouchers to their next lap dance…

3 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

What about those Gold Coast meter maids in the bikinis? I'm seeing a pattern here... maybe they should change the number plates up there to say "Queensland - the State of Mysogyny" :p

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm... Show me the Chauvanism. I don't think misogyny is the correct term here; from that attitude, I imagine a lot of people there LOVE females. Or at least bits of them.

Anyway, HAHAHAHAHAHA. Suck it Siggy. :) Clean housemates are a b!tch to find. :D

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha micky finally gets his revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home