Thursday, January 25, 2007

Fit

I’ve been going to kung fu twice a week now for a while, just the other day I went to a 3rd classin a week, a tai chi one. All this training takes up a reasonable bit of time and it can be reasonably draining and exhausting. However, I feel distinctly better because of it, and more relaxed and comfortable through the days compared to when I wasn’t doing anything physical.

I also am starting to feel fitter and stronger.

OHH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! Kana just gave me some chips!!! WASABI LOBSTER CHIPS!!!! Now I love wasabi peas, these chips knock them completely out of the water, I’m assuming you would get them at some asian supermarket!!! Go now! Buy buy buy buy wasabi lobster potatoe snacks! GET THEM NOW!

Its just a nice feeling, I think in conjunction with this I’m also slightly bigger than I used to be, I’m going to think positively and assume some of it is fat, but some is muscle!

PS: This post was written about 1.5 -2 weeks ago, since then i havnt attended kung fu, due to looking for a place to live related activites and overtime work. Ironic.

P.P.S: I have also lost the paunch I developed in melb, so i'm assuming a lot more is muscle than before, I put this down to healthy living... that, or living in a perpetual sauna, either or.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home