Monday, February 12, 2007

Money :(

Brisbane remains hot consistantly so, as my visiting sister has found out. I believe the constant heat may be whats responsible for her being a little cranky at the moment.

My grandmother is still dead, but after talking with my sister about it who saw her last year its easier to come to terms with. Mum is out of the country with her family hopefully doing well.

My car, the new shiny black one, is a shiny black lemon. Me and sis looked at cars today and found one that I will probably settle on, a not as shiny old white commodore, '92 with 130,000 on the clock at 4k thats in good nick.

Hopefully this will last me a while.

With moving into the new house the spending spree at ikea and an upcoming trip to japan money seems to be a difficult commodity to manage... at least for me :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home