Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Heroes

I love that show, I got most of the series copied for me, and after episode 1 I was hooked. Now none of the abilities the heroes have has rocked my world, I heard of em all before, and I don’t care. They have these strange funny characters and they do intriguing things. Their take of prediction and time hasn’t become clear yet, but it seems like it will be interesting. The evil superpowered guy is kinda cool and I have run out of episodes to watch.

This is actually the part that has me the most frustrated!

I am downloading the next episodes, but not that many have been released yet!

It’s driving me nuts! I want to see who lives and who dies, I want to see which good guys turn bad guys.

I want to see what ends up happening to the government agency type thing.

And I really want to see more super powers

A soap opera with superpowers that isn’t superman related!

I’m in love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home