Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm not doing anything interesting

No, really, I'm not. It's hard to believe but it is the truth.

The most exciting thing I'm doing is expressing interest in various items on sale at Kathmando.

Why do I need a lightweight jacket that is rain and wind proof and breathes... I don' know!

Why do I want fleece jackets?

Why do three thermals for the price of one excite me?

Why do hiking boots made out of material that are still supposedly waterproof interest me?

Is it because its getting stupidly cold, wet and windy...

probably.

Is it because if i want to go outside and do anything several layers of elemental protection are required...

quite likely.

Is it just a little bit sad.....

maybe :'(

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

dude fear not.. i just spend an hour on ebay searching for "funky" thermals.. and from what i remember disposal stores are pretty good for that.. last time i got thermals from aussie dipsosals there were many longjohns in fetching stripes and even one set with ants printed all over them.. WANT!! the cold brings out the nanna in us all- we can't catch a chill now..

 
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If some one wishes to be updated with newest technologies therefore he must be visit this site and be up to date everyday.


Feel free to visit my web page - premium cardsharing servers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home