Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Update

There doesnt really seem that much to update people on at the moment, maybe the various agents of inspiration and enthusiasm have been on leave recently, or the charges have been reprioritised.

It is entirely possible that those agents that are supposed to be responsible for me have be re-organised into a group to more effective inspire a group of us, with degrees of success and time being measured on "preformance metrics" and requireing to meet certain output quotas, improving overall their departments output and numbers, but truely sucking for me.

What can i do? start a rival agency? Write in spite of them? bash my head against a wall (Ever thankful to michael, i never before meeting him realised that beating ones head against hard objects could be a cure all) I don't know.

Perhaps to truely spite these agents of inspiration and drive, I will... do nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home