Sunday, September 23, 2007

Reporting from the Scene

At the moment it feels like there is nothing special to report.

Religious endeavours were pursued successfully, a relaxing if slightly starved weekend was had. The last week has been pretty full on with a fair amount of stuff affecting friends of mine and requiring a lot of my attention.

My boss at work announced his resignation and a company sponsered fashion event was attended.

The weekend prior to this one had numerous events contained within it as well. Many parties thrown by my flatmates, for an expectant mother, and a soon to be departing friend, driving about with another Mr2 and getting to drive a turbo charged version of my car.

All in all it was a pretty busy weekend, with much booze, rugby, food, relatives like you wouldn't believe, awesome cars and amoungst it all, during the revelry a car was towed and because of the revelry someone was given an eviction notice.

Just so you don't jump the gun. The car towed was not mine, and no i don't have to leave the place where i'm living, that wasn't me either. Everything did get smoothed over in the end, however on the actual night in question it was all a pretty big deal.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

and thanks to everyone who dropped me a line over the last 2 weeks!

And shame on all of you for not letting me know what you thought of the emo norseman. (except jen)

There is now a count-down for when my girl moves over to join me here! Which is awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home