Monday, June 25, 2007

To Melbourne`s open.... arms

For those of you who are melbourne bound, this post is for you.

I will be in Melbourne for about 3 days.

I will be arriving probably quite tired from an all night flight and will need to spend some time with my family, and my brother, who will be on a break from the army who I haven`t seen in I don`t know how long!

So the plan is:

Thursday night:
Jen will be organising a pub crawl!!
BE THERE!


Friday night:
Folks place (I have yet to ask them)
Recount of tales from my travels accomanied by photosplus other stuffBE THERE!!

Sat:
Flying out

Please use the messages bit to let me know weather your coming or not, and to which. This is important although I am not at liberty to explain why.

For those of you in Brisbane, feel free to complain about the lack of plans for you guys (feel free to organise a catch up for the friday after I return, e.g: Friday 7th July)

9 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. A spanish bot. Thats a first. I'm assuming you're coming on the 28th of June? Got a case of flu, so a pub crawl is probably not the best idea atm, but I will see you then. The 7th of July is a Saturday BTW.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Sigmund said...

yes it is a saturday

thats the first saturday not friday brissy people... sorry

the spansih bot was a bit unusual

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Can't make either, sorry, working. have fun.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Can't make either, sorry, working. have fun.

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Jen will not be organising a pub crawl as she has to start work at 7am on Friday. She will, however, be more than pleased to host civilised, early dinner and/or drinks :p

Sigmund, as guest of honour I shall leave the privilege of venue choice to you.

I won't be able to get to your parents' on Friday so bring some pics on Thursday.

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger Sigmund said...

awwwww hot damn!

so unfair !!!

ahh well, tis ok jen

look i really cant think of any particular place.

City somewhere is probably easiest for all concerned... I am not so familiar with Melbourne city eateries anymore,

whats suitable for a getogether of epic proportions... I`m all sake`d out so that isnt much of an issue...

can someone give sasha, brett, mara and mark a poke, not to mention illi etc...

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

*sigh* The price of being a guru :p

OK, meet me at Murmur (for God's sake people, it's in the White Pages) about 5pm tomorrow. We can move on for food later.

Can someone else do the other contacting please? I'm not 100% today and only got up, like, an hour ago :(

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry zig, as you know we weren't able to meet up with you! brett has to get up at 3am for work tomorrow (sat) & i've also got to get up early. :) good luck in NZ etc. we are thinking of you! thanks for the phone calls! speak to you soon, luv brett and sash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home