Friday, April 06, 2007

300

300 was awesome!

It just feels like any sentence used to describe the movie should be made almost entirely of the word "man"

Something like "Some men using their manly talent created this awesome man made manly movie about men killing men awesomely manly .. men"

I suppose the other tact you could use would be to use phrases like "a testosterone explosion" and "a rollercoaster of an adrenaline ride" the list could go on.

Basically it was an awesomely stylised movie of he-man style action figures with heaps more points of articulation and realistic looking muscles that flex and pop being awesomely savage in the face of a massive horde.

I'm not sure i can describe it in a way that does it justice. I liked it, I thought they could have stayed on the screen fighting for ages longer.

It is bloody, there could be more story, but I suppose there didnt need to be.

AWESOME MANLY MEN MASSACARING MORE MEN!

PS. I have a new housemate, a french girl who is currently sunbathing in the backyard in a bikini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home