Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Work Stuff

My bosses boss has been asked to step aside and work on a project. In his place a man with a very negative reputation has been put forth and has many large personal problems with a lot of the staff in the area who have been there longer.

I haven’t really met the man yet, things should be quite interesting.

This comes at the same time of year as my areas busiest.

Currently we are undertaking 90 something casual staff…

That’s right! Mass murder! MUHAHAHHAHA

Yeah, um, a survey of people on trains anyway. Basically it means for the next 4 weeks I have totally sucky hours!

2 weeks starting very close to midnight

And then 2 weeks of fininshing very late, almost always with long shifts.

Monday will be approximately 11 hours long.

The overtime should be good.

P.S: This was written out a couple o weeks ago. That project is now underway, its time consuming but interesting, an obscure kind of fun. I have come to slightly know the person in question, he is a wanker and from what I can see so far his reputation is justified. The guy who was running the project before just had a baby (Congrats!) so now me and the other guy are running the show.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I think you mean "the guy's wife had a baby" :p

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know. From what I am hearing and seeing at work (1 new dad, 1 2nd-kid dad, and 1 guy who's lost count but still having 'just one more'), it looks like the misery is quite well distributed. :p
Of course, since its not happening to me, it is utterly hilarious. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home