Saturday, September 01, 2007

Internet is forthcoming...

I am as yet without reliable internet, all the internet acess I use is not my own and as a result, unreliable for my purposes.

Fortunately I should be hooked up by the end of next week. I will endeavour to have pictures ready to post by then.

I was also witness to the World Rally Car Racing this weekend, it has inspired even more ambition to drive my MR2 faster than is advisable. I have some photos, I will sift through them and post some of the better ones.

I have also booked 2 tickets. Airplane tickets.

Next weekend shall see me once again in Brisbane, although for a short stint. Drop me an email or 2 if you want to organise anything. I will be leaning towards the organisation of some big get together where i can see everyone... otherwise I just wont have time to catch up with all of you or spend time with my girl who I am missing!

So...

Adeiu

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ziggy,

Glad to hear things are going well in NZ! Sounds like all is going to plan.

All the best, keep in touch,
Sash & Brett

 

Post a Comment

<< Home